Good Corporate Governance Report, consisting of:
- Implementation of the duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, and DPS;
- Completeness and implementation of audit committee duties or functions that assist the Board of Commissioners in monitoring and ensuring the effectiveness of the internal control system;
- Implementation of the compliance, internal auditor and external auditor functions;
- Implementation of risk management and internal control systems;
- Implement remuneration policies and other facilities for members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, DPS, and employees;
- Transparency of the Company's financial and non-financial conditions that have not been disclosed in other reports;
- Long-term plans and annual work plans and budgets;
- Disclosure of share ownership of members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners that reaches 50% (fifty percent) or more, which includes the type and number of shares;
- Disclosure of financial relationships and family relationships of members of the Board of Directors and members of the Board of Commissioners, with other members of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Commissioners, members of DPS, and / or the Company's shareholders; and
- Disclosure of other important matters
Evaluation of the implementation of Corporate Governance has been carried out in accordance with applicable regulations. The implementation of Corporate Governance is carried out always based on the basis of laws and regulations and supported by various infrastructures and corporate organs.
From the results of the assessment of the implementation of Corporate Governance that has been carried out by the Company, it can be concluded that the Company has supported the implementation of Good Corporate Governance and continues to strive to improve the mechanism and system of Corporate Governance Implementation.