Self-assessment of Integrated Governance
The self-assessment is carried out with reference to Circular of OJK No. 15/SEOJK.03/2015 on the Implementation of Integrated Governance for Financial Conglomerate.
Self-assessment of Integrated Governance covers 7 (seven) factors of assessment of the implementation of Integrated Governance, namely:
1. The implementation of tasks and responsibilities of the Board of Directors of the Main Entity.
2. The implementation of tasks and responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners of the Main Entity;
3. Tasks and responsibilities of the Integrated Governance Committee;
4. Tasks and responsibilities of the Integrated Compliance Work Unit;
5. Tasks and responsibilities of the Integrated Internal Audit Unit;
6. Implementation of the Integrated Risk Management; and
7. Preparation and implementation of the Guidelines for Integrated Governance.
The assessment of the comprehensive and structured implementation of the Integrated Governance carried out by the Company as the Main Entity appointed in the Financial Conglomerate of TMT Group, carried out including the assessment of the structure, processes, and outcomes of each of the assessment factors of the Integrated Governance.
From the results of the assessment carried out, it can be concluded that the Financial Conglomerate has adequately applied the principles of Integrated Governance and therefore generally it can be said that the Financial Conglomerate has implemented the implementation of good Integrated Governance. The weaknesses in the preparation of the application of Integrated Governance are not significant and can be settled by the Main Entity and/or the Financial Service Institution.